
I have so greatly enjoyed getting my Master's through Full Sail. I am now an avid Mac lover. I have loved learning all the different applications, web sites, games and information that each month has taught me. One of my favorite applications on my MAC is Garage Band. It is so cool because I can make music for any mood, any movie, any podcast. Here I have made an audio blog in praise of Garage Band. The blog also talks about the mood I am in and my life right now and in the near future. I hope you enjoy....Lisa
Okay, so this month is about learning new things that we don't know, right?! Then please help me! Why can't I get my song to load in here? I have loaded other movies and pictures with no problems. So sorry that I don't have the music! I am pulling my hair out! (See above)
Lisa, I understand how you feel. Things have moved fast. And I also agree, Garage Band is a very nice program, so nice until I began wondering what would the pricy Logic Express, Logic Pro (LP) or Digital Performer (DP) have to offer. Well, I purchased LP and DP and discovered LP learning curve is much to high however, DP is awesome incorporating video, notation, sampling, sequencing and to many other possibilities to list including a low learning curve. Now, will I ever need all of it? Who knows, but it is fun creating with it.
ReplyDeleteSorry I can’t help you with your audio issue. I use iWeb for blogging; keeping it simple. Good luck!
Love the picture! lmbo! Oh, we have all had these crazy items. I'd try uploading to blip.tv or youtube and then adding the embed code. Like Larry, I too went with iWeb. I don't want the frustration of trying to use html codes.
ReplyDeleteyeah, blogger is not very audio friendly. I don't know why that it. One "solution" is to do an extended MP3 in Garageband, which is to do the podcast and then add photos, or slides to illustrate what you're talking about. Export the finished project as an MOV file and then upload it to Blogger as a video (or upload it to YouTube as a video and then put the embed code where ever you want it to appear). Ta Da!
ReplyDelete