Let's Start at the Very Beginning...

I have to admit, at Tuesday's Wimba I was completely shocked when I heard we were in Month 9 already! I was still thinking 8 for some reason! We're almost finished!
I've been starting some of the lessons and I am very excited about beginning this course. I teach online, so learning about new types of media to use in the classroom and for presentations is exactly what I was looking forward to learning in this program. I also want to check out more ideas for my media project.
Which reminds me of my thesis...I really need to get moving on that...
(Now singing "I Like to Move It, Move It"...scenes from the movie "Madagascar" are coming to mind...)
Picture taken from: http://www.clker.com/clipart-9424.html
Abby, I have enjoyed your posts. I can sympathize completely with the Christmas present concept. I absolutely love surprises! I did sneak and find out when I was younger once and it totally took the fun out of opening presents. Never again.
I am also shocked that it is month 9! The difference is, you seem so calm. I am becoming unglued! I know I can do it and am working furiously-it is just I have so much to do! You crack me up! You come across as "oh, I must start my thesis now, ho hum. No problem." I love it! You are going to keep me sane throughout this I know.
I didn't realize that you teach online. That is awesome! What age/level do you teach? Keep up the great work, Abby. You are awesome.
Lisa
ahhh, you know that you can go back to previous blog posts and re-edit them.... just sayin'
ReplyDelete